Supporting The Loss Foundation during 2016
We are often asked by individuals and businesses how they can help The Loss Foundation. Of course we are always looking at ways we can increase our funding, but there are other ways that people can help us develop our service.
Here’s one example:
DisplayWizard have kindly donated a banner to our charity. We are really grateful for their support, and aim to use this banner at events to promote the services we provide to reach more people in need.
You can find out more about DisplayWizard here: https://www.displaywizard.co.uk/
Our aim during 2016 is to make contact with more people who can support our Charity. You could help us by:
- Donating goods that may be useful to us (similar to DisplayWizard)
- Donating your unwanted Christmas presents to our Comedy Night raffle
- Donating skills and advice through pro bono support
- Nominating us as ‘Charity of the Year’
- Keeping us informed of suitable grants/trusts
- Fundraising for us through sponsored events
- Supporting us financially
For more information, or to talk about this further please contact Erin and Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you during 2016