Webinar: Covid-19 Loss Support
December 8 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The factors that are prominent within Covid-19 grief and how to approach them in therapeutic work,
- Practical factors that impact on the experience of grief (e.g. not being able to be with loved ones when they died or not being able to hold ‘normal’ funerals),
- The evidence surrounding grief from infectious diseases / pandemics,
- Factors to consider in clinical formulations for Covid-19 grief,
- The risk factors for prolonged grief (previously known as complicated grief),
- Bereavement exercises that can be provided within therapeutic grief work.
Audience: Mental health practitioners
Facilitator: Dr Erin Thompson, founder and director of The Loss Foundation, a charity dedicated solely to providing bereavement support following the loss of a loved one. Erin is a qualified clinical psychologist.
Duration: 2 hrs workshop
Cost: £49 pp