- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to run and manage a support group
October 6, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The differences between peer and therapeutic support groups
- How to prepare for running a support group, practically and emotionally
- How to introduce and open group sessions
- The responsibilities of the facilitator role
- How to respond to difficult group situations and dynamics
- How to bring a support group to a close
- About post-group supervision and debriefing
Audience: Mental health practitioners
Facilitator: Dr Erin Thompson, founder and director of The Loss Foundation, a charity dedicated solely to providing bereavement support following the loss of a loved one. Erin is a qualified clinical psychologist.
Duration: 2 hrs
Cost: £59 pp