- This event has passed.
Training Webinar: Working with Traumatic Memories in Grief
June 16 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Conceptualising grief in response to traumatic bereavements
- How to work with symptoms of trauma vs. working with PTSD
- The use of metaphors in working with trauma memories
- A psychological model for trauma related work
- Exercises for working with traumatic memories in grief
- Case studies demonstrating models and interventions
Audience: Mental health practitioners
Facilitator: Dr Erin Thompson, founder and director of The Loss Foundation, a charity dedicated solely to providing bereavement support following the loss of a loved one. Erin is a qualified clinical psychologist.
Duration: 2 hrs webinar including a Q&A
Cost: £59 pp