- This event has passed.
Training Workshop: Working Therapeutically with Grief
September 8, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn about the psychological models of grief
- Learn how to feel comfortable introducing and talking about death and loss
- Explore the reasons why people may resist talking about grief and loss
- Learn how to help them overcome their avoidance of grief
- Explore a case study
- Learn how to work with traumatic memories
- Recommended audience: mental health practitioners
- 25 attendees maximum
Facilitator: Dr Erin Thompson, founder and director of The Loss Foundation, a charity dedicated solely to providing bereavement support following the loss of a loved one. Erin is a qualified clinical psychologist.
Duration: Full day workshop from 10am to 3pm
Cost: £99 pp